A beautiful ecofriendly solution to the traditional plastic bubble protection.
The Geami WrapPak is the combination of a patented die cut Kraft paper with a tissue interleaf paper. When dispensed it expands to a 3D honeycomb structure, providing the most innovative, and visually stunning packaging solution of up to 134 metres.
There is no need to cut the wrap, simply tear and it will lock onto itself (yes reducing plastic tape too!)
Only use the amount you need and the rest stays snug in the dispenser - what a change from rolls and rolls of bubble wrap in your packaging area.
- Kraft die cut roll is 50.8cm x 134 metres (length when expanded)
- White tissue roll 134m
- Naturally biodegradable and compostable
- Made from recycled and sustainably sourced paper.
- The dispenser is also made from cardboard and recyclable
- FSC® mix credit SGSHK-COC-510021
The Geami Ecowrap is very easy to use. Simply adjust the tension so that when you pull the wrap out it stretches to the honeycomb structure. Keep the stretched portion taut whilst you wrap to achieve an even pattern.
Installation and User Video: