- Please note this printer is the USB model with ethernet/LAN (non wifi)
Price is inclusive of GST
This courier label printer pack is great for those starting out in a new business or looking to refresh or add another printer to their warehouse.
The TSC DC2900 is an economical thermal printer that will work with the leading courier companies in NZ (we've tried, tested and use this printer ourselves). Trademe, Courier Post, NZ Couriers, Fastway, Toll, Post Haste and many more.
Choose this printer if your computer is in a different room to the printer or have several people using the same printer.
Included in this pack:
- 1x TSC DC2900 Printer (USB or Ethernet Connection)
- 1x roll of 102mm x 175mm Blank Courier Labels with 200 labels per roll
- Please note this printer has both connection options; USB & Ethernet/LAN
For additional labels please click here
- For macOS/OSX install for USB connection please follow instructions in this PDF
- For macOS/OSX install for LAN connection please follow instructions in this PDF
- For windows install, use the CD provided, or download windows driver pack from here
If you are generating a PDF label and printing - then it will work easily. For those using integrated options from NZCouriers or similar and if you want to connect so it prints automatically - please refer to your account managers/support at the respective companies for assistance.
Commonly Asked questions:
What is the difference between this one and r3pack's $289 USB printer?
Choose this printer if you have many people in the office using the same printer or if your printer and computer are in different locations. Otherwise, our $289 USB printer is a great option for simple one computer to one printer set up.
Please note: We recommend disposing of the thermal labels appropriately and not recommended for composting as all thermal technology (receipts, barcoding labels) uses BPA paper technology.